Yes, you can get the data after rides are done, and sync it to Strava (or any service that will accept an industry standard FIT file) from the iOS OMATA Utility App, or by plugging in your OMATA One over USB to your computer and dragging off the activity file.
To connect with the iOS OMATA Utility App, follow the procedure described in this Quick Start Video
To connect over USB, follow this procedure:
1. Rotate the bezel to CONNECT
2. Only after you have done Step 1, plug the USB-C cable to the OMATA One and then to your computer
3. Your OMATA One will mount like a USB drive on your computer
4. Navigate to the 'ACTIVITIES' folder and open it. Your rides will be in there, in date stamped file names.
5. Copy the rides from there to wherever you would like. If you want to upload them to Strava, for example, go here to upload: www.strava.com/upload/select
If you connect your OMATA One to your computer before rotating the bezel to CONNECT, you will not see the device mount as a USB drive. You must first rotate the bezel to CONNECT and then connect your OMATA One to your computer.